Vigilance and caution from covid-19.
No drugs or vaccines have been made for covid-19 so far. Despite the extensive measures being taken at the national and international level, it is not possible to stop its spread, the danger is constantly increasing, so keep some things in mind.
The whole world has been suffering from covid-19 infection for almost a year. It is feared that the infection will intensify in December and January. Not only this, those who have been infected with covid-19, are showing signs of infection again or some serious complications are also being seen after some time. It is important to understand the situation and protect yourself.
- Exit the house only when necessary, taking precautions.
- Go out and wear a three-layer mask.
- Keep a distance of 4 to 6 feet from people
- Take full care of the hygiene of the hands. Avoid touching any surface in public places.
- Tell children about toilet hygiene. According to data obtained from China, coronavirus has been found in the feces of 3 -5% of infected people.
- Do not lie in bed during the winter. Soak in the warm sun for 20-30 minutes daily. Vitamin D strengthens the immune system. The blue color in sun rays helps in fighting infection by speeding up the activities of t-cells.
- Take care of personal cleanliness as well. Take a bath with lukewarm water daily. Brush twice a day and wash your hands whenever necessary.
- Take full care of ventilation at home and office
- Use handkerchief tissue paper while sneezing and coughing.
- Take care of sick people by taking all precautions.
Other threats from covid-19
Covid-19 has been battling the disease for almost 1 year. Scientists believe that it is not yet known what harm the virus will cause in the long run. As the coronavirus is getting old, new things are coming out about it. According to the WHO, covid-19 primarily affects the lungs, but it can also damage many more organs, increasing the risk of major problems. Long-term and limited-time effects have been called post covid syndrome.
Heart related problems.
In many patients, imaging tests taken months after recovery from covid-19 show that the heart muscle has suffered permanent damage. People who showed slight symptoms have also suffered heart damage. This condition may increase the risk of heart spill or other heart related complications in future.
Not only in adults and the elderly, but also in young people, covid-19 is having problems with stroke, seizures, and gulain barysindrome (a condition that can cause paralysis temporarily). Covid-19 may also increase the risk of developing Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s.
Due to covid-19, blood cells collect and form clots. Large clotting can cause heart attack and stroke problems. The most damage caused by covid-19 is small clots, they block fine blood vessels. These blood clots also affect the lungs, legs, liver, and kidneys.
Mental health-related problems.
Kovid-19 infection is having a negative effect on mental health. According to the Mental Health and Behavioral Science Survey of Delhi-based Max Health Care, about 53% of people in India suffer from coronavirus anxiety. Many have succumbed to post traumatic stress syndrome, many of whom have come home after recovering from coronaviruses, often seeing hospital scenes. They are not able to recover this trauma. After getting coronavirus, many people are also seeing problems related to joint pain and hair loss.
Contact a doctor immediately if you see symptoms of covid-19
Symptoms show up in 2–14 days of infection. In most cases, those who have minor symptoms recover in 2 weeks. In severe cases, it may take 3-6 weeks. Contact your doctor if you have these symptoms.
- Chest pain and pressure
- Confusion or severe drowsiness
- Blue tint on the face or lips
covid-19 needs long care
According to a study published in The Lancet in July 2020, about 15% of patients showed signs of recurrence after being discharged from the hospital. The Journal of American Medical Association (JAMA) says that coronavirus is more contagious, so post covid care is very important. 75% of the victims of severe infection are complaining of chest pain, shortness of breath, fatigue, stress and excitement even after coming from the hospital. It is very important that until the patient’s oxygen level is normal and all symptoms are not cured, keep him in the hospital. Stay in isolation at home for 2 weeks even after discharge from the hospital and should regularly monitor oxygen levels, temperature and heart beats in the body.
Keep these things in mind after the illness is cured.
Maintain the level of water in the body: Maintain the level of moisture in the body, so that the body parts work properly. Drink lukewarm water, this relaxes the throat and improves blood circulation. Mixing other herbs like honey or licorice in water can also help.
Eat nutritious food: For quick recovery, eat food rich in vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients. Due to Kovid-19, there is a lot of pressure on the body and medicines also weaken our body. In some patients, cases of weight loss or excess weight are also seen. Eat a balanced diet that includes fruits, vegetables, eggs, and chicken (if you are a non-vegetarian) to compensate for the damage done to the body. Take food that is well cooked and easily digested. Remember, your body is trying to get back to normal. Do not pressurize him by eating unhealthy food.
Get enough sleep: A lot of rest and complete sleep help the body to get its life. After completion of sleep, the body recovers faster and the risk of other risk factors also reduces.
Do daily workouts: Do your favorite workout 30 minutes per day. Doing exercises improves the head exercises also regularly do yoga and meditation.
Do not be negligent in medicine: If you already have any problem, take this medicine, do not be negligent. Take your medicine at the appointed time.
Slow down the work: Do not start a normal routine immediately after having a negative test after coming home from the hospital. You have to keep in mind that in the disease you have come out, you have invaded your immune system, so your body has become fragile and your ability to fight against diseases has weakened. Do not pressurize the body.
Save other people from covid-19 infection:
- Stayed in a separate room. Use a separate bathroom if possible.
- Tell others that you are sick so that they keep a distance from you.
- Use tissue paper or handkerchief while coughing.
- Wear masks when talking to others
- Wash your hands whenever necessary.
- Do not share your vessel, towel, or bed.
Manage minor symptoms at home:
We ignore the symptoms like cold and cold, but we have to be cautious about your health at this time. If your symptoms are minor then you can get cured at home just keep these things in mind.
- Rest will make you feel better and will take less time to recover.
- Stay at home, take care of yourself.
- Eat fluids: Dehydration causes symptoms to become more severe and other health problems.
- Contact your doctor immediately if the symptoms start getting severe.