a way to make sure of the center health within the cold, our experts are telling. It is the winter season and also the temperature is steadily declining. it’s an on-the-spot impact on our heart and the way it works. For people that have problems, it’s challenging to remain healthy this season.
In cold, blood vessels shrink, the blood becomes thick, which increases the danger of clot formation. force per unit area also increases during this season, people who have already got an issue with high BP, their vital sign increases to dangerous levels. Platelets start sticking to every other, which increases the chance of blockage. According to an editorial published within the European Journal of Preventive Cardiology, the precise reason why cold pressure increases. But most experts believe that in winter, the arteries shrink and thanks to the thickening of the blood, it’s to figure harder to pump it for its circulation within the body, which increases the pressure level and increases the cases of heart diseases.
What to do in winter to take care of the heart.
- Keep your body warm
The air traps between these coats and keeps the body warm. Wear head gloves or hands in feet covered with hats or scarves, and gloves in hands.
- Be physically active.
Do not stay in bed in winter. Be active, this opens the arteries and blood vessels and makes the blood supply within the body better
- Do not consume alcohol
If you would like to require care of the center well, don’t consume alcohol. Consumption of alcohol makes the skin of the lady dilate the tube, it feels warm, but really, it causes the body to lose heat rapidly.
- Do not wear too hot clothes while exercising.
Do not wear warm clothes while exercising or working hard. this can increase the warmth within the body, but it’ll not take off because of more warm clothes. Blood vessels will dilate, which can reduce pressure level. This affects the blood supply to the center and increases the danger of a heart failure. If you’re sweating excessively, pop out your warm clothes and take an opportunity for ages.
- And take care of your food as well.
And make sure of your food still. Eating more at the identical time increases the pressure on the center, so eat small amounts at regular intervals. Hot drinks like tea, coffee or herb tea soup may be taken. But don’t drink tea, coffee much. This causes a scarcity of water within the body and therefore the blood vessels become active.
- Avoid respiratory tract infection
Avoid tract infection Cold increases the chance of infection related to the systema respiratorium, which reduces the extent of oxygen within the blood and increases the pressure on the center, prompt treatment if symptoms of infection are seen. don’t stop taking medicine without the doctor’s advice.
Heart patients keep this stuff in mind.
- Cold increases the chance of infection related to the systema respiratorium, which reduces the extent of oxygen within the blood and increases the pressure on the center, prompt treatment if When the temperature is just too low, you ought to avoid going go into the morning.
- If regular pressure falls on the mother, manage it immediately, and make contact with the doctor.
- Take extra precautions to avoid cold cough, because the risk of pneumonia and other health problems increases during this point.
- Get stress test done before winter starts
- Take extra precautions to avoid cold cough, as the risk of pneumonia and other health problems increases during this time.
- According to the overall American Heart Association report, those that are quite 65 years old, who have a high cold cough, should take the pneumonia vaccine on doctor’s advice.
- Stay away from stress: Stay away from stress: Excessive mental stress weakens immunity, which might cause heart diseases. Meditate daily for 15-20 minutes for peace of mind, any hobby in free time which painting, gardening, music man should keep himself busy.